(Yes, it would make the perfect Christmas gift! Why do you ask?)
Getting the book done is going to require a lot of heavy typing from me in the next couple of months, and there are other projects in the works as well. So, if your only exposure to my work is here on this blog, my output is going to seem awfully slim.
There will be three primary signs that I am still alive. First of all, there is the Astrology.com blog, which will automatically reprint here. But really… you should go HERE and scroll down the left-hand side and click on “subscribe.” It will be best for both of us.
There’s also The Daily Sky at Sasstrology.com.
And there’s Twitter, where I am “matthewcurrie.”
I admit I’ve heard a lot of things over the years about the contentious nature of the author/editor relationship, but (thus far) my experience with Llewellyn has been overwhelmingly positive. In fact, there has only been one area of disagreement: the actual title. Here are the top ten titles they rejected…
10) All Other Astrology Books Suck: Burn Them And Buy Three Copies Of This One
9) The Cubic Zirconia Tablets Of Hermes Trismegistus
8) Owning This Book Prevents Death
7) Get Laid And Avoid Paternity Suits With Astrology!
6) Sun Signs By Linda Goodman
5) If You Shoplift This Book, The Store Gets A Write-Off And I Still Get Paid
4) Watchmen II: The Files Of Dr. Zodiac
3) Drink Like An Astrologer: A Guide To The Bars Of North America
2) Leviticus II: The Re-Koshering
1) This Book Is Already Worth Fifty Bucks On EBay!