Lynette “Squeaky” Fromme (born October 22, 1948, time unknown, Santa Monica, California) was released today from prison. This happens on a day when transiting Jupter and Neptune are sextile to her natal Jupiter and trine her Sun, and Saturn has finally come off the long, ugly conjunction with her natal Venus.
Okay, I don’t know how you feel about having a former Mason Family member roaming the streets. Personally, I suspect she won’t be killing anyone else.
And now a song about traffic lights!
- Paula was being critical of the critical of the show in January. Or perhaps she wasn’t. She was pretty evasive about her accusing Simon Cowell of defamation, among other things when later questioned on the matter, and changed the subject to something else entirely.
- Rumors started floating around that Paula might be getting her own talk show this year. Nothing solid has surfaced yet, but these things take time to develop.
- Neptune and Jupiter (to a lesser extent) are trine her natal Sun while passing through her natal 5th House, and Uranus is squaring it from her Sixth House. Translation: “I feel really good about myself, except I’m not getting enough recognition at work.”
- Her secondary progressed Sun is being conjuncted by the transiting Sun. Translation: “Look at me! Look at me!”
That’s not your love life straining at the seams… it’s a transformational experience. Let’s stay positive about things, shall we…?
“Mrs. Nordberg, I think we can save your husband’s arm. Where would you like it sent?”
- Where is the love that I really want/need?
- Why is the love I have not working out the way I want it to?
- You don’t fully understand the assets you have, or you aren’t using them properly
- You don’t really understand how your partner is wired.
- The previously released Sun and Moon sections.
- The all new “Personal Planets” section. Learn how Mercury, Venus and Mars affect how you love and who you love.
- Special sections on how to use the power of your Venus and Mars.
- All twelve of my “Compatibility Guides,” with notes on how to quickly and easily use them to expand your knowledge of astrology beyond just Sun Sign stuff.
It’s easy. All you have to do is cultivate the right attitude. Particularly… this attitude:
When it comes to the traits of our own birth chart, we can be a little like a fish that never realizes it’s completely surrounded by water. But today, as the Moon passed through my Sixth House, I started to think about my heroes, and it all made sense.